Tuesday, January 1, 2008

GLORIES OF MY BELOVED LORD KRISHNA (Vibhuti yoga Chapter 10 Bhagvada Geeta jee)

SHRI MAD BHAGVADA GEETA CHAPTER 10

sri-bhagavan uvaca

hanta te kathayisyami
divya hy atma-vibhutayah
pradhanyatah kuru-srestha
nasty anto vistarasya me

The Blessed Lord said: Yes, I will tell you of My splendorous manifestations, but only of those which are prominent, O Arjuna, for My opulence is limitless.

BLOG NUMBER 2

Among the vasus, I am god of FIRE



Among the mountains I am Meru


Among the priests I am Brhaspati


Among the warriors I am skand


Among the waters I am ocean


Among the great seers I am Bhrgu


Among the words I am sacred syllable 'OM'



Among the offerings I am japa



Among the immovables, I am Himalayas



Amongall the trees I am Aswattha


Will continue in next blog

DEDICATED ABOVE TO LORD KRISHNA ON new year 01.01.2008
.


HARE KRISHNA

No comments: