Saturday, December 29, 2007

GLORIES OF MY BELOVED LORD KRISHNA (Vibhuti yoga Chapter 10 Bhagvada Geeta jee)

sri-bhagavan uvaca
hanta te kathayisyami
divya hy atma-vibhutayah
pradhanyatah kuru-srestha
nasty anto vistarasya me

The Blessed Lord said: Yes, I will tell you of My splendorous manifestations, but only of those which are prominent, O Arjuna, for My opulence is limitless.


BLOG NUMBER 1

Arjuna I am the universal selfseated in the heart of beings


…………………..Galaxy

I am Vishnu among the twelve sons of aditi

Radiant sun among luminaries

Moon among stars

Among the Vedas I am samveda

Among the gods I am Indra

Among the organs of perception, I am mind;
I am consciousness in living beings

Among the eleven rudras I am Siva

Among yaksas and rakshasas I am Kubera




will continue further in next blog....................

HARE KRISHNA

4 comments:

arun said...

prabhu ji,
you are doing great servise to promote krishna coinciousness.

krishna will bless you with true knowledge and eternal love for him.

o blessed one, keep doing the great work.

boojupi said...

Excellent, wonderfull ... shivayanama..

Krishna said...

The birth of Krishna is in itself a transcendental phenomenon that generates awe among the Hindus and overwhelms one and all with its supra mundane happenings.


Lord Vishnu Photo, Sri Vishnu Picture, God Vishnu

Pharmatranslations (Umang Dholabhai) said...

Prabhujee
Dandwat for the service rendered. Words fail me.